We are wanting Over 50s and informal Dating Bloggers
Only a quick article, but we’re currently trying release blogs on our very own NoStringsDating.net and Over50sDates.com site’s and they are shopping for writers to simply help write for people!
Image credit score rating: Flickr
We’re interested in a blogger to publish fun posts about matchmaking and relationships, focused towards social media marketing audiences for both the NoStringsDating weblog and our Over50sDates web log.
The blogs tend to be both really brand-new and now have the lowest range members, but we’re extremely eager to quickly drive this ahead with a normal blogger.
Which kind of writer are we finding?
- Fun, amusing authors who are able to create interesting content to attract social media insurance aimed towards related target people.
- Knowledge of matchmaking writing could be good, but not crucial.
- Having a social networking community of connections and power to promote material effectively.
- Knowledge using WordPress blogs.
- The viewers is primarily UK-based, although that willn’t end up being a significant impact over content.
- Articles should typically integrate images and become 200-400 words in total, even though this definitely actually set-in stone.
We’re trying to form a continuous contract with writers, we do not have a collection number of articles called for monthly as high quality over volume is exactly what the audience is selecting primarily.
If this seems like one thing you would be contemplating, kindly email welovedates âat’ googlemail.com with a few types of previous posts/articles you’ve got written.